A New Software Crisis?
The role of software on modern society is getting bigger and bigger. Software are everywhere: business, government, social life, entertainment, health, to name a few. On the other hand, (it seems that) the career in software development is increasingly less atractive. Are we doomed to face a new software crisis? What can we do to change this situation?
- Luciano Baresi (Politecnico di Milano - Dipartimento di Elettronica e Informazione)
- Leonardo de Moura (Microsoft Research)
- Izabella Lyra (Centro de Estudos e Sistemas Avançados do Recife – C.E.S.A.R.)
- Bernhard K. Aichernig (Graz University of Technology, Austria)
- Bertrand Meyer (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology)
- Patrick Hung (University of Ontario Institute of Technology (UOIT), Canada)
Date: Wednesday (26-set-2011)
Time: 18:00 - 19:30